The USF Sun Dome is managed by Spectra by Comcast Spectacor. Spectra’s Venue Management division is the industry leader across a full range of services that impact the bottom-line success of public assembly venues, including marketing and sales, corporate partnerships, event booking, ticket services and box office management, customer service, operations and engineering, and finance and administration.
Spectra by Comcast Spectacor is the expert in hosting and entertainment, partnering with over 300 clients at 400 global properties to create memorable experiences for millions of visitors every year. Spectra’s expertise is embodied within three divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services), and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan). Learn more at SpectraExperiences.com.
Comcast Spectacor is part of Comcast Corporation, a Fortune 50 media and technology company that operates Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, in addition to Spectra, Comcast Spectacor owns and operates the National Hockey League’s Philadelphia Flyers and the Wells Fargo Center venue. Visit us at ComcastSpectacor.com, PhiladelphiaFlyers.com, and WellsFargoCenterPhilly.com for more information.
- Seating for over 10,000 on average
- Ability to set arena in different show configurations and sight lines.
- ADA compliant
- Multiple parking options located in vicinity of the facility
- Multiple back of house areas to support arena events
- Addition of Arena Club
- Addition of Team Store
- Addition of Student Club
- New ticket office related to Gate A (Previously Entry 4)
- New Sound System – center hung clusters and sound systems at selected areas of concourse, arena club, media room
- New Sports Lighting with Shutter System
- New Center Hung (4 sided video board with static scoreboard)
- 4 large video boards and ribbon boards in corners
- Acoustical panels on select walls as well as ceiling lapidaries
- Production Truck parking on east side of loading dock (no pedestals – connections available in nearby protected loading dock)
- 10 Loge Suites with 58 seats (9 with 6 seats, 1 with 4 seats)
- Service level completely reconfigured and renovated ( volleyball offices, media room, 4 locker rooms, storage, video production,)
- Enhanced access for the disabled community.